Rona Foundation - Build from the Heart
As part of its 25th anniversary, the RONA Foundation is launching Build from the Heart, an initiative that will present $500,000 to eight Canadian charities with a project to improve the quality of life of Canadians in need by revitalizing their living environments or making it easier to access housing. This initiative is especially aimed at supporting victims of domestic violence and their children, low-income families and people with disabilities or mental health issues.
Organizations’ Eligibility Criteria
- Must be an organization registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- Must be based in a province where one of our corporate or affiliated stores is located.
- Must not promote racist, religious, political, hateful or elitist ideologies.
- Must demonstrate direct assistance to people and their communities, not to other charities.
- Must submit a project aimed at improving the quality of life of the populations in
- need listed above by revitalizing their living environments or facilitating
- access to housing.
- Must demonstrate that the funds received will be used for concrete projects to be completed
- by December 31, 2024.*
To view the program rules, click HERE.
Charities that meet the criteria listed above are invited to submit their project by filling out this form before June 9, 4 p.m. EDT. The projects selected will be announced during the Summer of 2023 on the Foundation page of the ronainc.ca website.
If you have questions or are having difficulties completing the form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Funds provided through the Build from the Heart program are to be used for the purchase of building materials and products or for the cost of hiring construction professionals.
May 01, 2023
Jun 09, 2023