On October 13 & 14, 2022
The two-day conference will be filled with inspiring keynotes and impactful workshops designed to navigate the challenging landscape, volunteers, non-profits and charities are experiencing during the next wave of the pandemic.
- This event will remain cost-effective and offer practical and relevant sessions.
- Learn, enhance your skills and be better equipped for the future.
- Network and build connections with non-profit leaders across BC.
What Will You Take Away?
- Participants will be better equipped to take the steps needed to navigate the challenging landscape for community groups.
- Enhance skills & knowledge to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Learn about, discuss, rethink, & reimagine the big issues in the sector today.
THE FINAL SCHEDULE IS HERE!
The Volunteer BC & BCACG Conference for non-profits, charities & volunteers is around the corner - October 13 & 14! Check out the full schedule and exceptional line-up of non-profit experts. Plenty of sessions, panels and networking to choose from. Member rate is only $200 for 2 days.
LOOK WHO'S TALKING Still deciding? Check out the speaker line-up.
Richmond, V6X1A3, BC