2023/24 Community-University Engagement Support Fund
ABOUT THE FUND
The 2023/24 Community-University Engagement Support (CUES) Fund is open! Get up to $25,000 to support community-university partnerships that benefit communities across the province and advance collaborative research, teaching and learning. Interested applicants are invited to submit a Notice of Intent by September 22, 2023.
Paid directly to community partners, CUES funding removes financial barriers and prioritizes reciprocal, inclusive engagement so all communities — especially those that have been and continue to be underserved, marginalized or excluded — can benefit. This year, we have a total of $675,000 to fund up to 27 community-university projects.
We invite applicants looking to develop new or existing community-university relationships and especially welcome applications for collaborative projects that advance:
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Indigenous engagement and reconciliation
- Health innovation and community wellbeing
- Sustainability and climate action
- Teaching, learning and research excellence
The fund is open to BC-based community partners and UBC students, faculty, and staff.
The CUES fund is jointly administered by UBC Community Engagement and the Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation.
UPCOMING DATES AND DEADLINES
- September 14, 2023 — CUES Fund Info Session #1: What to know before applying
- September 22, 2023 — Deadline to submit a Notice of Intent (NOI). All co-applicants must submit a brief NOI to confirm their eligibility.
- Project lead: Shayla Walker, Community-University Engagement Support Fund Manager | email@example.com
- Communications support: Oliver Mann, Communications Strategist | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 01, 2023
Sep 22, 2023