Apply for funding for the mid-sized projects under the Enabling Accessibility Fund
You can apply between June 4, 2021 to July 29, 2021 at 5 pm Eastern time.
Description of the funding
Eligible organizations can apply for a minimum of $350,000 and a maximum of $1,000,000 (per project).This program will fund projects that make communities and workplaces more accessible for persons with disabilities.The Enabling Accessibility Fund will help creates more opportunities for persons with disabilities to:
- take part in community activities, programs and services
- access employment
Projects must be ready to start on or after April 1, 2022 and must be completed by March 31, 2024.
This funding supports projects that address the following objectives:
- improve accessibility and safety for persons with disabilities in Canadian communities and workplaces, and
- increase access to programs, services or employment opportunities that focus on a holistic approach in addressing the social or labour market integration needs of persons with disabilities
To apply, you must meet all the following eligibility criteria.
Your organization must be one of the following:
- not-for-profit organization
- residential housing specific to persons with disabilities as long as the projects are located in common spaces used by more than 1 person
- for-profit organization provided that the nature and intent of the activity is non-commercial and does not generate profit
- municipal government
- Indigenous organization who represent and serve those who self-identify as:
- First Nations
- Métis Nation
- territorial government
You can submit only 1 application. For multiple applications with a same CRA business or registration number, we will confirm with you which application you would like us to retain.
Jun 04, 2021
Jul 29, 2021