The Partnership Recognition and Exploration (PRE) Fund
The Office of Community Engagement at the University of British Columbia is now accepting applications for the 2023 Partnership Recognition & Exploration Fund! If appropriate, we would greatly appreciate your support sharing this opportunity for community organizations on your communications channels.
Please see below for details and let us know if you have any questions.
The Partnership Recognition and Exploration (PRE) Fund awards up to $1,500 to fill small resource gaps and empower community partners to build reciprocal relationships with UBC students, faculty, and staff. We especially welcome applications for projects that advance:
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Indigenous engagement and reconciliation
- Health innovation and community wellbeing
- Sustainability and climate action
- Teaching, learning, and research excellence
Funding is available from May to December 31, 2023, OR until available funds are exhausted. Open to BC-based community partners and organizations, and UBC students, faculty and staff.
- URL: https://communityengagement.ubc.ca/news/2023-pre-fund-application/
- Retweet: https://twitter.com/UBCCommEngage/status/1657092010950684673
- See attached for promo images
- Suggested copy for social media: #Funding opportunity for #BC-based community partners and organizations! Are you collaborating with #UBC students, faculty, or staff on any projects this year? Get up to $1,500 for community-university collaboration and relationship building. Apply today!
- Project lead: Shayla Walker, Fund Manager | email@example.com
- Communications support: Oliver Mann, Communications Strategist | firstname.lastname@example.org
May 01, 2023
Dec 31, 2023