Bi-Weekly Financial Literacy Workshops
Family Services of Greater Vancouver (FSGV) is happy to announce their new Financial Empowerment Program which will host Financial Literacy Workshops online bi-weekly every month on diverse topics.
FSGV wants to provide a safe and inclusive space for people to come together online to learn about personal daily financial management skills. FSGV envisions a community where people are empowered to make the most of their money. They do this by providing trauma-informed support in English, Español, Việt, Français, 粵語 (Cantonese), 普通话 (Mandarin), and برای ایجاد (Farsi).
Sep 15, 2022
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Organizational Development
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Funding Development
- Education, Recreation, & Arts
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers