The Old Age Security program toolkit – Your complete guide to Canada’s Old Age Security program
This guide outlines Canada’s Old Age Security (OAS) program and its benefits, which include the Old Age Security pension, the Guaranteed Income Supplement, the Allowance and the Allowance for the Survivor.
The toolkit also outlines the eligibility for these benefits and how to apply. Use the eligibility maps to find out which benefits you may qualify for.
Apr 30, 2019
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Caregiving & Caregiver Support
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)