[Resource] National Caregiving Survey – Summary of findings
To better understand the current experiences of caregivers and care providers across Canada, the Canadian Centre for Caregiving Excellence worked with Leger Communications to develop and deliver a pan-Canadian survey.
The National Caregiving Survey summary of findings is the first data release from this survey.
Initial data highlights:
- 76% of care providers and 61% of caregivers say that policy related to caregiving is important to how they vote.
- 90% of caregivers need broader financial support
- 94% of caregivers need better access to home care services
- 64% of care providers say higher pay is needed for job satisfaction
- Only 25% of care providers feel supported by governments
CCCE will be releasing a full data report in spring 2024.
Canadian Centre for Caregiving Excellence
Nov 08, 2023