What Works Toolkit: Your Diversity Advantage
Welcome to the What Works Toolkit!
The What Works Toolkit is an online toolkit, designed for Canadian organizations looking to adopt equity and diversity initiatives within their organizations. It includes tangible actions organizations and individuals can take, resources designed to set out policies and approaches for recruitment, mentorship, promotion, and retention of board members and employees, as well as anti-racism, anti-harassment, and inclusive workplace strategies, and other related relevant activities and initiatives. The toolkit also features examples from Canadian organizations, profiling diversity successes.
Who is this Toolkit for?
The 50 – 30 Challenge is for all of Canada, and the What Works Toolkit is for all Canadians.
Every person has a role to play in building a strong, diverse, and inclusive economy. Whether you are a leader within a corporation, an owner of a small business, a manager within a not-for-profit organization, or a part-time employee, the What Works Toolkit has been designed to support you in your efforts to start the conversation, build inclusive, collaborative spaces, source the country’s best talent, and champion equity within your workplace so that all Canadians have the access and opportunity to drive innovative impact.
Together, let’s build a Canada that harnesses the power of our diversity and where every person belongs.
Access All Tools Here
What is the 50-30 Challenge?
Mapping your Journey to 50-30
Find out More Here
What Works Toolkit
Mar 14, 2023
- Intercultural/Interfaith/Interlingual; Immigrants, Refugees, and Other Newcomers
- Indigenous Peoples and Indigenous Relations
- Non-profit / Charitable sector
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Leadership, Training, Coaching, Mentoring
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers
- Health Authorities
- Best Practices
- Training & Capacity Building
- Research & Evidence